5 restaurants available nearby
Very nice atmosphere. Loved being on the roof poolside. Food slightly priced high for what you get- salmon in this case. But tasted good. Several items on the menus were no longer available. Need yo update to reflect changes. But overall not bad.
Good food, good beer, and great service. Sat outside on a beautiful Saturday evening. Had a giant pretzel with finger licking good cheese sauce, Buffalo cauliflower, and blood orange IPA to start. Best entree was Daniela’s pasta, but everything was delicious.
Service by Will was outstanding.
- Cameron Village
- Washington Duke Inn And Golf Club
- Aloft Durham Downtown
- Mission Valley Shopping Center
- Streets At Southpoint Shopping Center
- Residence Inn by Marriott Durham Duke University Medical Center Area
- University of North Carolina
- Durham Civic Center Complex
- Museum of Natural Sciences
- Hilton North Raleigh
- Millennium Hotel Durham
- Raleigh Little Theatre
- Ecu Athletic Field
- Franklin Street
- Brightleaf Square
- Cary Towne Center Shopping Center
- State Farmers Market
- Sarah P Duke Gardens
- Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel
- Wake Med Soccer Park