Cuisine (20 of 35)
63 restaurants available nearby
Nice ambiance service is usually jus tr ok and food is just ok.
We enjoyed the atmosphere!
Anniversary night. Table was ready when we arrived. Took a little longer than expected for the waiter to take our orders - they appeared under staffed.
Ordered a bottle of wine and mixed drink. Mixed drink was great, bottle of wine turned out to be a very cheap bottle that was way over...
The food is amazing! Loved the atmosphere. Our server, Sam was the BEST! Definitely try the mutiny sauce. This stuff should be sold in stores! One of the best hot sauces I’ve ever tasted. Definitely coming back again.
The Rathskeller is tucked away in a basement in a quiet neighborhood, but it's worth the search. Both the food and the beer are authentic representations of German cuisine. The schneizels and wursts are excellent. The service is fast and friendly.
- Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront
- Red Roof Inn Baltimore Northwest
- Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore
- Bohemia River Marina
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Columbia
- Tilghman Island
- Festival At Woodholme Shopping Center
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa & Marina
- BWI Airport
- Burwood Plaza Shopping Center
- Potomac Broadway Historic District
- Arundel Mills
- Fairgrounds Plaza Shopping Center
- Bay Bridge Marina
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Rehoboth Beach
- York Road Plaza Shopping Center
- Courtyard Aberdeen at Ripken Stadium
- The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport
- Anneslie Shopping Center
- Discovery Station At Hagerstown