9 restaurants available nearby
Service was good, restaurant was kind of empty so I felt the server could have checked on us a little more. Had to wait a little longer than expected to order more drinks. Otherwise, everything else was top tier!
Small menu ergo a lot of attention paid to each dish. All of the food was just wonderful, high quality ingredients, and fresh. Their crème brûlée was hands down the best I have ever had. The tiramisu gave it a run for its money.
Join us at your local UNO’s!Our newest menu features all your favorites like the Numero Uno Deep Dish Pizza, and even some new items that may become your favorite including the Margherita Chicago Thin Crust Pizza and the Chicken Parm Sub. We have pizzas that are perfect for all meat-lovers, vegans,...
Delicious food and cool, relaxed vibe make LoCal totally worth the trip. It’s right around the corner from Chesapeake Shakespeare Co on Calvert so it’s perfect for a pre-theater dinner. My friend & I got the grilled octopus salad and then Shrimp & Grits and Pork & Beans. All of it was superb. I...
- Towson University
- Fell's Point
- Baltimore Washington Parkway
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocean City
- Eastport Shopping Center
- Parole Shopping Center
- Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel
- Comfort Inn - Rehoboth
- Tampa Bay Downs
- Fairgrounds Plaza Shopping Center
- Bethany Beach
- National Aquarium In Baltimore
- Grand York Shopping Center
- Baltimore Ravens NFL Stadium
- Baltimore Penn Station Md
- Tanger Outlets Rehoboth Beach
- Upton Read Park
- York Road Plaza Shopping Center
- American Visionary Art Museum
- Owings Mills Town Center Shopping Center