10 restaurants available nearby
Early weekday dinner. Staff was very attentive and knowledgeable about the menu. Our party has some dietary restrictions and the staff was able to let us know exactly what was appropriate for us, including where the kitchen could make substitutions. The food was delicious - perfectly prepared and...
Slow night meant super attentive service. We had excellent cocktails, chopped salad, French onion soup, sea bass, porterhouse steak (medium rare) asparagus, onion rings and corn soufflé. Took key lime pie and cheesecake back to the hotel to eat in bed. Everything was great and made for a wonderful...
Visited Baltimore with my daughter for the weekend. We had a tough time finding somewhere that was open for dinner. I was skeptical about Kona Grill, but it was wonderful! Our server was great, the food was delicious, and the ambiance was very relaxing.
We made a last minute decision to go out for dinner as a family last night. We are vegetarian and our daughter is vegan. Her reaction when she realized that she could eat everything on the menu was priceless! Our server Milton was terrific! All of the staff were so kind! And the food was amazing!...
I came for the first time for my birthday and it was amazing. Food was to die for!! I had vegan crab cakes, Mac and cheese, and banana bread pudding it was all delicious. Service was great we had Jen and she was wonderful. Place was very clean and welcoming. Will definitely be back soon.
- Frostburg Shopping Village Shopping Center
- Fell's Point
- Valley Mall Shopping Center
- BWI Airport
- Cape Saint Claire Shopping Center
- Ocean Village WOC 9701-4
- Baltimore Convention Center
- Little Island Marina
- Hopkins Plaza
- Fairgrounds Plaza Shopping Center
- Owings Mills Town Center Shopping Center
- Holocaust Memoria
- The Inn at Chesapeake Bay Beach Club
- Village At Waugh Chapel Shopping Center
- Annapolis Mall Shopping Center
- Baltimore Ravens NFL Stadium
- North Plaza Shopping Center
- White Marsh Mall Shopping Center
- University of Maryland Baltimore
- Baltimore Museum of Art