Cuisine (20 of 24)
54 restaurants available nearby
Food, ambiance, and service were all exemplary! Bill did a wonderful job, from recommending a wine, to helping us choose dessert. I got the gaucho ribeye, and it was simply amazing! Magnolias is our favorite restaurant for an occasion and for a Tuesday.
Pleasantly surprised at the reasonable price of the wine bottles and food. Food was outstanding, I had the fettuccine and blackened chicken and my girlfriend had the andouille sausage, shrimp, and grits. Both were excellent, I am a southern boy and very particular about my grits. These were spot...
Actually, I'm reviewing Red Bar Sushi in Middleburg, where we thought we had made a reservation! Didn't realize we had made one in Leesburg. The Middleburg one graciously seated and served us. Service is reliably good. Sushi is great! We are fans!
I should have paid more attention to the menu prior to booking our reservation. Only three entrées the rest was bar food style. I was looking for a more intimate “high end” evening with a cool atmosphere, but this ended up basically being a bar that I took my wife to on our anniversary. Before we...
- Lamond Playground
- Sofitel Lafayette Square Washington DC
- Residence Inn Washington DC/Capitol
- Holiday Inn Washington-Capitol
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Washington, D.C. Downtown
- The Embassy Row Hotel
- Omni Shoreham Hotel
- The Show Place Arena Prince George's Equestrian Center
- Lansdowne Resort
- BridgeStreet at VITA Tysons Corner Center
- National Portrait Gallery
- Farragut Square
- Four Seasons Washington DC
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC Downtown
- Village Center At Dulles Shopping Center
- National Air And Space Museum Steven F Udvar Hazy Center
- DCA Airport
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Embassy Suites Washington D.C. - Convention Center
- W Washington DC