16 restaurants available nearby
Father’s Day was extremely crowded. However I think the entire team did a great job accommodating their guest in as efficient manner as possible. Despite the longer wait time beyond our reservation time, the manager and team apologized and continued to let us know that they were working on it. No...
Another lovely dining experience. Love everything about this place really. Got the sautéed shrimp appetizer, lobster bisque soup, bone-in filet and ribeye, Brussels sprouts, and butter cake (birthday dessert that they comp’d). Everything was delish; on prior visits I’ve had lobster, which was also...
Very good lunch place and I would suspect good after work gathering grounds. There is a server that is probably the best in Houston. Her name is Krystal. Great personality and an incredible knowledge of the menu! I will go back to just interact with her again!
We had a very pleasant experience, from the welcome at the door to the service from Evan. Evan recommended the Western Australian Lobster tail which was very delicious, my dinner partner had the Chef’s recommended Tuna. This was a very generous portion and he enjoyed the accompanying mashed...
- Greenway Plaza Shopping Center
- NRG Stadium
- Post Oak Center Shopping Center
- Downtown Aquarium
- Dairy Ashford Shopping Center
- Town And Country Village Shopping Center
- Memorial City Mall
- Kemah Boardwalk
- Courtyard by Marriott Houston North/Shenandoah
- Market Street The Woodlands
- Texas City Dike Marina
- Westfield High School Football Stadium And Track
- Toyota Center
- Deerbrook Mall
- George Bush Intercontinental Houston Airport
- Seawall At The Beach
- Westheimer Oaks Shopping Center
- Discovery Green Park
- Cougar Football Stadium Tomball High School
- JW Marriott Houston Downtown