24 restaurants available nearby
Great experience! Was a bit upset that they no longer have crab cakes, but the manager made up with it by offering the birthday boy a birthday shot. Great service and great food, we would definitely be back again!
I would definitely come here again. We wanted to watch the Astros game so we decided to sit at the bar instead of a table. We really enjoyed talking with the bartender and it's always refreshing when you can tell they love their job and interacting with customers. I highly recommend the chicken...
Always impressed with the service and overall quality of the food. I would put Vic and Anthony’s up against some of the finest steakhouses in the Houston area. Considering quality the value is excellent.
Even though the ambience is great the server was not very attentive or helpful. She wasn’t knowledgeable about the special drinks fir Easter brunch nor she offered any of the specials. The brunch menu was not very expansive neither was it special.
- Houston Hobby Airport
- Shepherd Plaza Shopping Center
- JW Marriott Houston Downtown
- Embassy Suites Houston- Downtown
- Hilton Americas - Houston
- Hyatt Regency Houston
- The Galleria, Houston Texas
- Hotel Derek
- George R Brown Convention Center
- Hotel Sorella CityCentre
- Nrg Park
- Highland Village
- Main Street Market Square Historic District
- Antique Rose Emporium
- Champions Forest Plaza Shopping Center
- The Lancaster Hotel
- Market Street The Woodlands
- Weslayan Plaza Shopping Center
- George Bush Intercontinental Houston Airport
- University of Houston