Cuisine (20 of 51)
91 restaurants available nearby
It was great!!!! We went for the All Day Thursday Happy Hour and it was fabulous!!!! Wonderful service, delicious food and drinks at a great price!!!! One of the best places in town!!!! Thanks 🙏 for a great evening! ❤️
The staff was courteous and friendly. The food and drinks are always great, but the lighting was way too dim. We were out with friends but felt like I was on date night.
Been here multiple times, and will surely go again!
We had the stuffed flounder and it was delicious. The place is loud due to all of the hard surfaces. Also, beware, they automatically tack on 20% service charge, they do inform you in the small print.
We were celebrating a birthday. There were six ladies. Our server was excellent and the food was good. Complementary dessert was enjoyed. It came a rain storm as we finished eating. We couldn't leave the restaurant for quite a long time. They were very gracious about letting 6 older ladies...
- Courtyard Houston-West University
- Sam Houston Race Park
- Courtyard Houston I-10 West/Park Row
- Westheimer Oaks Shopping Center
- Katy Mills Shopping Center
- Houston Medical Center
- Museum District
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Winnie
- Port Houston Park
- Highland Village
- The Woodlands Resort
- Meyerland Plaza Shopping Center
- The Strand
- George Bush Intercontinental Houston Airport
- Embassy Suites Houston- Downtown
- Town And Country Village Shopping Center
- Champion Forest Shopping Center
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Houston by the Galleria
- George R Brown Convention Center
- Market Street The Woodlands