55 restaurants available nearby
My wife and I returned to Coppa Osteria for lunch after seeing Stanley Tucci, Searching for Italy on CNN. We found Italy in Houston. Alejandro served us expertly and the food was over the top outstanding. Such a great local Italian gem.
The food was superb and the service attentive. One in our party is vegetarian and she was impressed with the food she ordered. The offer large portions and the wine list is phenomenal. We will go back again soon.
We tried the sake social hour. I recommend it! Much chiller vibe than Uchi during the height of the evening. Absolutely amazing experience! Service on point and we wanted not ever. This experience was the best I’ve had yet compared to Uchi in ATX (no shade). We were lucky to have Hudson as our...
- Baybrook Shopping Center
- Lower Westheimer Shopping District
- JW Marriott Houston Downtown
- Americas Best Value Inn Pasadena
- Market Square Historic District
- Toyota Center
- Katy Mills Shopping Center
- Hotel Derek
- First Colony Commons Shopping Center
- Town And Country Village Shopping Center
- Pelham Park
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Houston Northwest
- Gulfgate Shopping Center
- The Strand Historic District
- Sam Houston Race Park
- Hotel Sorella CityCentre
- Sugarland Town Square
- George Bush Intercontinental Houston Airport
- Klein Memorial Stadium
- Hilton Houston North