14 restaurants available nearby
Been going to Seven Stars for about 20 years and still as awesome as the first time! Can always count on them for a great dinner for that special occasion (birthday, engagement anniversary, wedding anniversary, or just because). Love Seven Stars!
Met a friend here for dinner. We got a table in the front room overlooking the road.
Our server was extremely friendly and helpful.
I had the mushroom soup and flank steak with salad. The food was very good.
I had an old fashioned with Woodford Reserve that I enjoyed.
- Wilmington De Station
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Scottish Inns Shartlesville
- Strasburg Rail Road
- Philadelphia City Hall
- Ardmore Station
- Peddler's Village
- Cooper River Parkway
- Chestnut Street
- Ambler Station
- Rodeway Inn Paradise
- Reading Terminal Market
- Tanger Outlets Lancaster
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
- Camp Hill Mall
- Willowbrook Mall Shopping Center
- Street Road Shopping Center
- Walnut Street, Philadelphia
- American Music Theatre Lancaster
- Independence Hall