20 restaurants available nearby
It’s difficult to find safe places to meet or have a drink during covid. Their heated patio provides ample room for social distancing and is well ventilated. The staff adheres to safety guidelines and the cocktails are delicious. I highly recommend.
We sat in the bubble and had saw bass and fisherman seafood stew. It was amazing! Delicious and hot food in a restaurant where we sat outside! It’s warm and it feels comfortable and I felt safe. Perfect brunch outside!
- Herndon Historic District
- Kingstowne Shopping Center
- Naval Museum of Hygiene Historical
- National Harbor
- The Watergate Hotel
- Foggy Bottom Gwu Metro Station
- White House
- Potomac River Waterfront Park
- Pentagon City Metro Station
- Clarendon Metro Station
- George Washington's Mount Vernon Estate And Gardens
- Navy Yard Metro Station
- City of Fairfax Historic District
- Penn Quarter Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Ballenger Creek Park
- Joint Base Andrews
- Ballston Mu Metro Station
- Penthouse Condo
- Festival At Bull Run Shopping Center
- Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center