Cuisine (20 of 28)
26 restaurants available nearby
What a great experience. Every time we come to Lancaster we make a special trip to this restaurant. Great food and service. We love the atmosphere and friend staff. Highly recommend this restaurant to anyone.
We had a very good dinner! My blackened salmon was very tasty and cooked just right. My husband enjoyed his fish and chips. The service was very good. Our waitress was nice and attentive. We did not wait long for our food at all. We will definitely go back.
Food was outstanding- I’m plant-based and my friend isn’t but possibilities were great for both of us and lots to share . Delicious and beautifully presented.
Our waiter, Blake, was great and answered questions without hesitation and checked in frequently.
The service and the food was excellent. My wife had the mushroom soup which she loved and for dinner I had the short ribs with cheesy mash potatoes and it was excellent. Our server was also excellent and very friendly and talked to us about the surrounding area and the attractions. I would...
- The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse Square
- Ambler Station
- University of Delaware
- The Shoppes At Village of Eland Shopping Center
- Peddler's Village
- The Mann Center For The Performing Arts
- Willowbrook Mall Shopping Center
- Citizens Bank Park
- Temple University
- Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Philadelphia International Airport
- King of Prussia Mall
- Pike Creek Shopping Center
- Keswick Theatre
- Villanova University Conference Center
- Kemble Park
- The Franklin Institute Science Museum
- Longwood Gardens
- Philadelphia Museum of Art