11 restaurants available nearby
While the Lafayette Inn was short on staff, they did an amazing job of taking care of our large group. The service and food were both superb, and I love the history of the Inn and the beauty of the area. We’ll be back for sure!
Was totally misled on the OpenTable submission.
Was warned when I called to double-check the time, that we could have a wait of over 30+ minutes once we arrive...which begs WHY would I bother to choose a time via OpenTable. It turned out fine and we were seated immediately...just annoying.
They were short in the kitchen but the waitstaff made up for it with frequent checks, drink refills and updates. I consider Gnocchi a test of the quality of the cooking, and mine was nice and fluffy with a Gouda cheese sauce and nice spicy sausage. Ample servings, reasonable prices and a...
We were looking for a reservation during UVA parents’ weekend and found the restaurant. What a wonderful place. My vegetarian daughter and carnivore husband had great options. Excellent food and diverse menu. Try the squash small plate and pork lettuce wraps.
- Pembroke Mall Shopping Center
- Rudees Inlet Station Marina
- Chesapeake Square Mall Shopping Center
- Great Neck Village Shopping Center
- Bon Air Historic District
- Sheraton Norfolk Waterside Hotel
- Ocean Breeze Waterpark
- Shockoe Slip Historic District
- Hampton Roads
- Hampton Town Center Shopping Center
- Carpenter Center For The Performing Arts
- Downtown Pedestrian Mall
- Lowes Shopping Center
- Tanglewood Mall Shopping Center
- Virginia Center Commons Mall Shopping Center
- Gayton Crossing Shopping Center
- Richmond International Airport
- Greenbrier Mall Shopping Center
- Smith Mountain Lake
- Patterson At Libbie Shopping Center