23 restaurants available nearby
Nobu Houston is a must-visit restaurant! The ambiance was really warm and romantic, the service was impeccable, and the food was affordable and amazing. My best friend and I shared a salad (yes, it was big enough for two to share), and it was so yummy! We also had a Chilean Sea Bass dish and a...
Musaafer was everything we hoped it would be and more. The ambiance was perfect for a low key 65th bearthday dinner for my wonderful mother, particularly during a pandemic. They do a great job of communicating and accommodating with reservations, social distancing, consistent mask wearing,...
Limited menu due to pandemic but special 3 course menu with side that was very good. Always recommend their fillet or ribeye steak or steak and scallops. Neuske slab bacon appetizer outstanding as is lobster bisque. Can’t go wrong with chocolate molten lava cake! Good time to support Morton’s and...
This is my fiancé and my’s favorite restaurant of all time hands down. We’ve been to the one in college station and this Houston location is even better! The meat gets seared on a charcoal grill before getting thrown on the spinner which gives the meat an amazing flavor. The salad bar never...
- Toyota Center
- Houston Zoo
- The Westin Houston Downtown
- Houston Medical Center
- Katy Mills
- Hotel Derek
- The Tremont House, A Wyndham Grand Hotel
- Theatre District, Houston Texas
- The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel and Convention Center
- Nasa's Johnson Space Center
- Memorial City Mall
- Seaglass Oasis
- First Colony Shopping Center
- Aloft Houston by the Galleria
- The Strand Historic District
- Town And Country Village Shopping Center
- Highland Village
- George R Brown Convention Center
- Garden Suites
- Westheimer Oaks Shopping Center