21 restaurants available nearby
Our waiter Brian was exceptionally attentive and helpful. It was our first time at the Restaurant and wasn't familiar with the menu on line. He helped us to feel comfortable with the app. It was my Fiance's Birthday, we were given the dessert. Tge Bread Pudding was Delicious! We had the Punch...
It was restaurant week, therefor, a little bit noisier than normal? We had reservations and were seated immediately. Everything was lovely. Service, food and experience was great. I had the sea bass and it melted in your mouth. Love going there!
Fish tales is my favorite restaurant to visit when I’m in Galveston and this visit was as good as always. I wish I could go more often but anytime I’m in the area I always try to stop by and eat when possible. If your thinking about going you won’t regret the visit.
- Baybrook Shopping Center
- Lower Westheimer Shopping District
- JW Marriott Houston Downtown
- Americas Best Value Inn Pasadena
- Market Square Historic District
- Toyota Center
- Katy Mills Shopping Center
- Hotel Derek
- First Colony Commons Shopping Center
- Town And Country Village Shopping Center
- Pelham Park
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Houston Northwest
- Gulfgate Shopping Center
- The Strand Historic District
- Sam Houston Race Park
- Hotel Sorella CityCentre
- Sugarland Town Square
- George Bush Intercontinental Houston Airport
- Klein Memorial Stadium
- Hilton Houston North