Cuisine (20 of 48)
112 restaurants available nearby
Cafe Benedicté provided the perfect venue for my neighbors and I to celebrate our survival of the Texas freeze and the period before full vaccination. We made it relatively unscathed and as thanks, treated ourselves to the wonderful food and service, which is a constant at Cafe Benedicté.
Posh and beautiful. High class dining with amazing service. The specialty cocktails were crafted from scratch and had the kick to go with it. I will certainly return again soon. So many items on the menu I’m looking forward to try.
They were very busy the nite before Valentine's Day but were very courteous and apologetic for the delay. The food is always delicious. This is my husband's new favorite chicken pasta. We appreciate family owned businesses and will continue to be patrons.
Tonight was our first visit. We have eaten at similar places before. We loved it. The atmosphere was very nice. The wait staff worked their hardest everywhere while being attentive to all tables. I thought we were not going to finish everything, but we did. Also, the Yuzu lemonade is AMAZING! The...
- Baybrook Shopping Center
- Lower Westheimer Shopping District
- JW Marriott Houston Downtown
- Americas Best Value Inn Pasadena
- Market Square Historic District
- Toyota Center
- Katy Mills Shopping Center
- Hotel Derek
- First Colony Commons Shopping Center
- Town And Country Village Shopping Center
- Pelham Park
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Houston Northwest
- Gulfgate Shopping Center
- The Strand Historic District
- Sam Houston Race Park
- Hotel Sorella CityCentre
- Sugarland Town Square
- George Bush Intercontinental Houston Airport
- Klein Memorial Stadium
- Hilton Houston North