Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
*We have one menu option per night, changing daily, served at 7 PM. If you have any dietary restrictions, please be sure to make note of them. Feel free to come earlier for drinks and appetizers.
*No-show reservations will incur a charge of $50 per guest if not notified beforehand.
*We are ~1 hour from Jackson Hole and Idaho Falls, please plan accordingly.
Enjoy a creative lunch with a view that complements the Museum’s world-renowned art. From the team behind Gather, this lunch spot invites you to sip a glass of rosé on the patio, linger over your meal and peruse the museum’s world-class art collection. Find inventive dishes made with seasonal, sustainable & local ingredients presented in a creative way.
Palate is the place to stop for a quick bite before touring the museum, heading to the airport or for a long, lazy lunch with friends. Serving local beers, tasty wine and canned cocktails. Located 1.2 miles north of town with tons of parking or use your pedal power & head out on the bike path. On Thursdays throughout the summer, enjoy Palate’s live Music on the Deck.
The menu offers seasonal flavors and showcases local ingredients as often as possible. Chef/Owner Joe Hammer utilizes a classic background training in French culinary arts to craft fare that is comfortably approachable, yet exciting and adventurous for those who wish to wander off the beaten path. A frequently rotating international wine list, seasonal specialty cocktail menu and local beer selection keeps the beverage program fresh, while appealing to a wide range of palates and price points.
Inspired by the history of the old mill building in which it resides, the decor and name "Mulino" (which means "mill" in Italian) are a nod to the significance it has held in the town o
READ OUR POLICIES BELOW:
* We will only hold your table 10 min beyond your reservation time and your table will be released. All "no-show" reservations and cancellations made within 6 hours of reservation for parties of 6 or less or 12 hours for 6 or more, will be CHARGED $25/person.
We excited to be open for the winter months, offering dinner service, Thursday through Saturday from 5:00pm until 8:00pm.
Lunch: $15-30 per person - Full menu available
Dinner: $120 per person - 5 Course Prix Fixe Menu
Housed inside a 1930’s-era log cabin nestled in the woods at the base of the Teton Range, this unique dining destination offers breakfast, lunch and a nightly rotating five-course prix fixe dinner menu that justifies its place among the world’s finest restaurants. Good for families and couples alike, The Dining Room offers a culinary experience unlike any other found inside a national park. It is so special that many make dining here an annual event.
The Jenny Lake Lodge culinary team locally sources high-quality sustainable ingredients, with many coming from the surrounding Jackson Hole area. Chef Jedediah Dzimiera's mouthwatering creations, combined with an award-winning wine list, results in a dining experience that delights even the most refined palates.
The dinner menu offers a modern-American twist on the classic steakhouse, serving prime steaks cooked to perfection on an 1,200 degree infrared grill, fresh seafood, and signature side dishes. Entrees are served with a choice of a signature sauce, adding flavorful variety to the meal.
Westbank Grill is also open for breakfast daily, providing guests with a choice of both healthy and hearty options to fuel them in the day's wild western adventures.
Cancelling or changing your reservation within 24-hours of your reservation time may incur a $50 fee per person.
Reservations are for inside dining only and are strongly recommended. Available from 5:30pm-8:30pm June10th through September 11th for dinner only.
Please contact Piste@JacksonHole.com for parties of 7 or more. Due to being a small restaurant booking multiple reservations for large parties does not guarantee seating together or close together.
*Guests with confirmed Piste dinner reservations are provided complimentary access to the Bridger Gondola. Guests accessing The Deck and do not plan on dining in Piste are required to purchase Gondola tickets from the main ticketing office.
As an upscale yet casual restaurant, The Prime Rib Restaurant in Gillette provides top-quality wines from all over the world. Bottles are kept in a state-of-the-art, glass-enclosed wine case located in the center of the 8,000-square-foot restaurant. to There is great variety of wines starting at under $20 per bottle. Wines are also available "to go" at retail prices.
- RRebeccaNashville •3 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThe Gun Barrel was a fantastic experience. I love that it used to be a taxidermy shop, so they have stuffed animals throughout the restaurant. The food was excellent, but the cocktails were a bit small. My margarita was 70 percent ice so I finished it in three sips. The prices are fair and the service is very good. I was there for my birthday and they added a candle to our dessert. I would definitely recommend eating here if you get the chance!More infoThe Gun Barrel Steak & Game HousePrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Jackson•4.5
- LLLyndaLJackson Hole / Wyoming •1 review4.0Dined 2 days ago2/3 of the bar steak we ordered was fat and gristle, not edible. It was $2 night so the $2 was removed from the bill.More infoThe BistroPrice: Very Expensive• French• Jackson•4.5
- JJahmalvipSacramento / Sacramento Valley •5 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023Enjoyed our 5th anniversary wedding celebration. Spa day and dinner at the Four Seasons was excellent. Thank you. Special recognition for Liz, Evan, Kyle and Shelby at the Spa. 💯🙏🏿More infoWestbank Grill @ Four Seasons Jackson HolePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Teton Village•4.7
- MLMiguelLGreater Boston •3 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023steongly recommend the Korean prime strip and the Thai saladMore infoGather - Jackson HolePrice: Moderate• American• Jackson•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The quality of food was incredible. You can tell the owners really care about what they’re doing.More infoMangy Moose Restaurant and SaloonPrice: Expensive• American• Teton Village•4.4
Discover Jackson Hole
The quintessential ski town, Jackson Hole's dining options range from casual bars and grills to the fanciest of fine dining. For those in need of a warm breakfast or something casual to eat while on the run, the town has a number of small delis, cafes and bagel shops. Most of these cafes are also open for lunch and feature menus that include fresh sandwiches, soups and salads. If you're in the mood for a night on the town or a fancy dinner, there are a number of high-end steakhouses that feature everything from specialty game meats and prime cuts to wild-caught salmon and seafood. For a taste that isn't American, there are also a number of Chinese, Thai, Italian and Mexican restaurants to choose from.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Jackson Hole is The Whistling Grizzly
- Mccain Guard Station
- Bar N Ranch
- Scottsbluff Army Airfield Historical Marker
- Targhee Pass Historical Marker
- Highlands Estate Shopping Center
- Discovery Oil Well Marathon Oil Company Historical Marker
- Rotary Park
- Raynolds Pass Historical Marker
- Gardner Park
- Hillside Golf Course
- Currant Creek Guard Station
- Western Nebraska Mexican American Historical Museum
- Haynes Station Historical
- Oregon Trail Marker
- Grizzly And Wolf Discovery Center
- Fetterman Monument
- Chimney Rock Pony Express Station Historical
- Quality Inn & Suites Laramie
- Smalley Park
- Thorne Ridge Stadium