Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
🍝 About Us
Established in 2016, Antica Sicilia has been a cherished culinary gem in the heart of Utah. With a legacy of excellence, we have proudly secured "Best of State" and "Best of Utah" awards for several consecutive years. Our dedication to authentic Italian flavors and unparalleled service has made us a beloved destination for food enthusiasts and those seeking an exceptional dining experience.
👨🍳 Meet the Maestro - Chef Giuseppe Mirenda
Behind our culinary magic stands Chef Giuseppe Mirenda and his family, whose passion for Italian gastronomy is unrivaled. With years of expertise, Chef Giuseppe crafts each dish with love and creativity, transforming simple ingredients into extraordinary masterpieces that pay homage to the traditions of Sicilian cuisine.
📍2020 e 3300 s, SLC UT 84109
📞 (385) 202-7236
Experience the essence of Sicily in every bite at Antica Sicilia. Buon appetito!
Omakase is a famous and long-standing culinary style of the Japanese. When you choose the Omakase menu, it means that you let the chef decide your dish. The word itself in Japanese means "I believe (depending) on you".
The secret is out! The new era of The Mustang is here. Come see why everyone is raving about The Mustang! Dine with us in Park City's beautiful mountain setting on our outdoor patio. Voted #1 Fine
dining restaurant for Park City in 2022 and in the top 10 restaurants in Utah! Owner and Park City local Dustin Stein has been a leader in the hospitality industry for over 20 years. At Mustang our goal is to create an extraordinary dining experience. From the moment you walk in the door and are welcomed by our friendly staff, to your first heavenly bite, you will see what sets us above the rest.
If you are reserving a BAR table EVERYONE in your party must be 21 or older AND have their ID to be seated.
Harbor Seafood & Steak Co. opened in August 2014 and is located on the corner of 2100 South & 2300 East in Sugar House. Since then, Harbor has been serving quality interpretations of classic dishes with the highest level of ingredients.
We wanted to create a neighborhood restaurant that gives our guests a sense of home. Our menu is based on simple comfort food, where the taste and quality stands for what we believe in. Founded by Randall Curtis & Taylor Jacobsen, our goal was simple: give our guests not only the freshest seafood and wagyu steaks but also serve an affordable wine selection and great artisan cocktails for only $13.5. And oh yeah, the music is great too.
Franck`s is a casual fine dining restaurant set in a renovated old home with a warm, contemporary design. The dining room is small and cozy; it’s a friendly neighborhood "getaway". Franck`s menu may be described as American with a multi continental flare. On the menu you will find classic American comfort food such as fried chicken, meatloaf, and steak as well as exotic flavors from around the world.
At Franck`s our chef and his team prepares your meal as you watch him in our open kitchen and on our dining room `chef cam`! Franck`s sets a new standard for excellence in cuisine, service and ambiance at reasonable prices.
Put a little fire in your belly!
With a reservation, or if allowed admission from the Bartender upstairs, you can experience The Rest. It is a subterranean gem that looks like a bar that Hemingway would have built. Dark wood, taxidermy, old books and plenty of good whiskey. Perfect place for privacy and escaping the world for a minute... Or hours.
The environment at Stoneground is cool and casual; some describe it as a rustic/urban vibe. You’ll feel comfortable dressed as you are. The window tables have mesmerizing views and are ideal for intimate dining occasions. The outdoor deck seats about 40-people and is the go-to spot for your fair weather celebrations. Park and enter from the rear of the building. Parking is Free. Hope to see you soon!
- OTOpenTable DinerUtah •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoMy husband & I went to Antica Sicilia to celebrate our anniversary. It was the first time eating there. Our server was Taye, she was the best! We ordered the carbonara, so fun to watch our server cook it in the cheese wheel right in front of us! The staff were all very friendly, the owner even came around to see how customers were doing. Great atmosphere. Highly recommend!More infoAntica SiciliaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Salt Lake City•4.9
- FfoodievipDenver / Colorado •13 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe best meal ! It was wonderfu, christmas decorations were stunning, service was awesome ( Server was Asia, I think) and the food outstanding!! we had a wonderful time, in SLC for business. Thank you, it is nice to see you can still find good service these days.More infoTuscanyPrice: Expensive• Italian• Holladay / Midvale / Sandy / Union•4.7
- SKScottyKvipOrange County •13 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoDecided to dine out for my birthday on the 4th at Sicilia Mia after having a wonderful time there for my wife's birthday a few months back. Again we were greeted immediately as we entered with a smile and promptly escorted to our table in a quiet area of the restaurant as we had requested 4 star service, delicious homemade Italian food, and fine wine to create a dining experience like no other. Sicilia Mia is a neighborhood gem off Highland Dr. in Holladay and in my opinion one of the best options available for dining perfection in the valley. This is a must to impress the one that you love in your life while at the same time providing yourself with a meal extraordinaire CIAOMore infoSicilia MiaPrice: Expensive• Sicilian• Salt Lake City•4.7
- JMJayMUtah •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We were there for brunch. the menu is very interesting and all of our food Was good. The atmosphere is really interesting, Decorated on the style of a prohibition speaks a.More infoProhibitionPrice: Expensive• American• Murray•4.6
- MCMC1111vipUtah •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Awesome brunch; menu has something for everyone. Excellent service - thanks, Morgan!More infoProvisionsPrice: Expensive• American• Salt Lake City•4.7
With a population of about 3 million, Utah is a western state with mild climates and beautiful mountains. The state is rich in tourism and offers many attractions and fine eating establishments, from mom-and-pop joints to five-star steakhouses and also many culture-based eating venues. Many of Utah's iconic dishes stem back to the Native Americans but continue to be popular choices to locals and visitors. Some foods that are symbolic to Utah are fry sauce, apple beer, frog eye salad and funeral potatoes. Unknown to many, Jello is Utah’s official state snack. You'll find several unique dining options near the national parks of Zion and Bryce Canyon.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Salt Lake City is Log Haven
- Escalante Interpretive Site
- Utah Olympic Pa
- Utah Museum of Natural History
- Pack Creek Picnic Area
- Avintaquin Wildlife Management Area
- Parowan Front Wildlife Management Area
- Little Sahara National Recreation Area
- Mesa Guard Station
- Mueller Panc Forest Service Station
- North Ogden Shopping Center
- Pony Express Monument
- The Canyons Resort
- Warner Ranger Station
- Yellow Fork Canyon County Park
- Howard Slough Waterfowl Management Area
- Hat Island Wildlife Refuge
- Trolley Square
- Abode on the Park, Homes at Park City
- Lake View Cottage
- Levan Wildlife Management Area