Brasserie Palmier at the Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok at Chao Phraya River
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Diner temperature check required
The staff was very nice and caring. The food was really good even though a bit pricey. It's a good place to chill and spend some time.
The restaurant itself is quite nice, the tables are far enough from each other so you don't have to listen to other people's conversation. Food was quite nice and reasonably priced. Service was very friendly and efficient. I would like in particular to mention the French maitre d'. The noise level was too high hampering conversation. I asked it to be turned down, which was done. I have a hard time understanding why you need such noisy disco music in a restaurant. Why not a low level musical background with thai traditional music, jazz or western classical music for example? The ambiance would be much more pleasant.
Excellent service. Worth revisiting.
Super dry chicken!
Good vibes, excellent service, love their oyster!!
everything is perfect
Brasserie Palmier at the Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok at Chao Phraya River is rated 4.2 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.