Morton's Grille - The Woodlands
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Great meal! Great service! Alex “Luna” took great care of us! We will continue going back!
Excellent service and delicious food
The steak was overcooked which is really strange considering is a steak house. The manager did offer to replace it but we with others who had already received their food and didn't want to wait or keep them waiting. The service was very good.
Our waiter was very attentive and ready to answer all questions we had about the menu. We celebrated our anniversary and Morton’s made it extra special with a wonderful Happy Anniversary treat. The food was phenomenal and I would highly recommend to anyone wanting a special evening out with a wonderful ambiance.
- got my order wrong and then asked me three times over a five minute period (two times with the food) whether I was sure I didn’t want cheese on my hamburger (then said he wanted me to see it just in case).
- asked my wife if she needed more orange juice with her mimosa and then when she asked...he forgot so I had to remind him twice
- asked if we wanted a starter so my wife ordered a crab cake and I ordered a wedge salad. He brought out my wedge salad as expected and then brought out our food and then I asked the manager if they were going to bring out the crab cake. He returned quickly with the crab cake and explained that the server got confused about whether to bring the crab cake out with her stake and lobster or if we truly wanted it as a starter (which was the context of the initial discussion)...
- brought my hamburger without cheese so that was great...it tasted good but definitely was well done even though I ordered it medium rare.
- managed to serve all our food for valentines so that my wife and I got to watch the other person eat while we each waited for our food...me eating the salad, her eating her steak lobster and crab cake, and ultimately me eating my well done hamburger.
- overall this was a bad experience and definitely not worth the $150 spent. The server seemed like they should still have been in training vs the subpar service we received.
Server did not check on us enough , we were waiting to order drinks several times. Managers we’re running around, our table was at the front, we could hear everything they were saying to the wait staff, who was running around.I would rate it a 3 star .
Great steak restaurant. Delicious steak.
over all great food our waitress was very good. the Landry card is a great value
Had a fabulous time. Our waitress Jessica was excellent!! Best pre-Valentine’s date night.
Phenomenal food, excellent service!!!
Food atmosphere and service were all great
Jessica(our server) made it a wonderful dining experience. All of her recommendations were delicious
Everything good. More expensive filet was over cooked and tougher. Manager asked if he could make it right but we declined. Will visit again.
Very nice place! Good service, big choice of different food in menu, tasty steaks 🥩
It was okay but the menu was not near as big as the Morton’s downtown. The ambience downtown is definitely more attractive for a romantic date. The food selection was our main concern. The food we ordered was okay but nothing to brag about. However, we thought The staff was awesome and perhaps better than the service we received downtown.
The food was fantastic, especially the coleslaw. The person who took us to our table was very pleasant. Our server was engaging and made the experience fun. His suggestion of what to choose off the menu was outstanding. Overall the experience was what I expected, but it was fun to actually experience it
The overall experience was good. The concern I had was there were bones in my red fish. I didn’t want to make a big fuss considering it was my husbands birthday dinner, but I probably won’t be back.
Crab cake appetizer was described as being large enough for 2 persons to share, but it was only slightly larger than for 1 person. However, there was plenty of crab within and it was good. Our steaks were slightly overcooked for what we ordered, but the au gratin were very nice. Our crème brulle dessert was complimentary as we were celebrating a birthday and it was good. Although a nice wine selection, they were pricey compared to other restaurants where we have dined.
Our first time going to this location. Everything was perfect! Can’t wait to go back.
Very very nice, service and server outstanding.. The area we where sitting had a cold air coming from around back area wall. Drinks where good ( need to fill the martini glass near the top.. Had where glass was half /too 3/4 full. Steaks where cook well but one was chard ..
Exceptional cusotmer service. Sat in the back room which was quieter than than main resturant which we preferred. Steaks cooked to perfection.
Anniversary and birthday
As expected, always very good food and reasonable pricing. Will be glad when the bar happy hour menu is reinstated once occupancy restrictions are lifted - some very good deals on food and wine when seated in the bar.
Morton’s always provides an excellent dining experience, whether for lunch or dinner.
Great food and service
Food was good but service was not. Apparently there is no training of any kind. Very disappointing.
The food was delicious and the service was excellent, are waitress was fun and very knowledgeable of all the food
This was our first experience with here and when I tell you they did not disappoint. Even though it was New Year’s Eve, our server Rachel was on it making sure that we had everything we needed and that we were happy! The food was impeccable! My husband is very picky but he enjoyed everything from the gumbo to the blackened redfish. I had the Cajun pork chop and it was delicious and juicy. Very satisfied and we will definitely be returning!
Chris our waiter was great! Food was excellent as always.
The food was great but the service was slow. However, the slow service could have been because it was New Year’s Eve.
Good food and the service was friendly and fantastic.
The food was excellent; the service brilliant. We were celebrating an anniversary and birthday and had a 7 year old in our party. Our server made him feel like a prince, even when the child requested a HOT DOG after hearing the specials!! We are from Georgia but plan to back soon, Lord willing and the creek don’t rise.
The quality of food and selection has dwindled over the years. Will honestly not return. Prices are high and service was ok
Absolutely fantastic atmosphere and outstanding service!
Service was great and the food was excellent!
Gauge was our waiter and he was so kind and professional, he really made our evening special. With great suggestions and Vast knowledge of the menu our food and beverage choices were on point to our taste.
We went here for the first time on our anniversary, and found a new favorite restaurant! The food was SO good. Come hungry, because you're going to want to order everything! The service was perfect, offered great suggestions, and very friendly. We will definitely be going here again!
The steak was wonderful. Melted in your mouth.
Morton's Grille - The Woodlands offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (832) 585-0794.
Morton's Grille - The Woodlands is rated 4.6 stars by 1407 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.