The Lost Fox
We are open for dinner Tues - Sat from 4pm-11pm and Fri for lunch at 12pm. Sunday Sunset Dinners are from 4pm-8pm and feature half priced bottles of wine. Saturday & Sunday brunch is served between 12pm-3pm with last reservations being at 2pm.
OPENTABLE RESERVATIONS ARE FOR INDOOR DINING ROOM ONLY. All outdoor and bar area reservations are accommodated on a first-come, first-served basis. You can inquire about availability at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hosting you!
Welcome to your neighborhood pub…
We value seasonal ingredients and work with regional farms to create locally sourced shareable small plates with a hint of Virginia inspired fare. Enjoy a whiskey with a cigar at our outdoor terrace bar. Overlook One Loudoun’s downtown plaza with a signature cocktail on our patio or cozy up with a pint next to our stone hearth in the dining room. Above all, we are a place to gather with friends and hide away.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
The Lost Fox offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (571) 440-4015.
The Lost Fox is rated 4.6 stars by 53 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.