Cuisine (20 of 30)
41 restaurants available nearby
The menu is what you would expect for a typical steakhouse. The filet and the ribeye will never disappoint.
Service is exceptional and you will never get bad service if you sit at the bar with Amanda, Amy or Gianna.
A must visit if you are gambling at Parx.
Meet my cousin for lunch. The food was good - especially the crab fries as usual. Had the white pork sandwich, Yum. The waitress was very good. was there when we needed something but otherwise left us alone.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia
- Rittenhouse Square
- Ambler Station
- University of Delaware
- The Shoppes At Village of Eland Shopping Center
- Peddler's Village
- The Mann Center For The Performing Arts
- Willowbrook Mall Shopping Center
- Citizens Bank Park
- Temple University
- Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Philadelphia International Airport
- King of Prussia Mall
- Pike Creek Shopping Center
- Keswick Theatre
- Villanova University Conference Center
- Kemble Park
- The Franklin Institute Science Museum
- Longwood Gardens
- Philadelphia Museum of Art